Theft Crime Attorney in Anaheim CA
The Importance of Talking to a Theft Crime Attorney in Anaheim CA
If you have been charged with or accused of any type of theft crime, then you need to talk to a theft crime attorney in Anaheim CA. It is that simple. Keep reading to learn why it is so important to hire an attorney in this situation, and then contact Simmons Wagner, LLP at (949) 439-5857 to request a free legal consultation so you know what your options are.
Are You Facing Charges for Any of These Theft Crimes?
Though there are literally dozens of charges a person could face when searching for a theft crime attorney in Newport Beach CA, some of the most common include:
- Petty Theft
- Identity Theft
- Bad Checks
- Fake IDs
- Auto Burglary
- Altering a VIN Number
- Breaking & Entering
- Possession of Burglary Tools
- Grand Theft
Even if you are only facing a single charge, you should work with an attorney who can help with them all. Why? Because the prosecution could increase the scope of their investigation or case all the way up to the final verdict.
We Will Consider All Defense Options
There are many defense options that might work for your case. We will carefully consider the facts to determine which defense option offers the best possible outcome. Some of the most commonly used defenses by a theft crime attorney in Anaheim CA include:
- Outlining the ways in which you had a legal claim to the property, or that you genuinely believed you did.
- Showing that you had no intent to commit the crime. The prosecution is required to prove that you intended to commit the crime, so if we can show that you did not have intent, then you should be found not guilty.
- Proving that you did not actually go through with or complete the theft.
- Proving that the property you allegedly stole was actually your property all along.
There are of course many other potential theft crime defense options. These are simply some of the most commonly used.
When is the Best Time to Contact a Theft Crime Attorney in Anaheim CA?
As soon as you begin to think you might need to talk to a theft crime attorney in Anaheim CA. The fact of the matter is that we are here to help you find the best possible defense. The sooner we can get to work for you, the better our chances are of finding the best possible outcome. Call Simmons Wagner, LLP at (949) 439-5857 to request a free legal consultation.