Drug Crime Attorney in San Clemente CA
Talk to a Drug Crime Attorney in San Clemente CA Today
There is no time to lose – if you have been accused of or charged with a drug-related offense then we highly recommend you contact a drug crime attorney in San Clemente CA today. Keep reading to learn why Simmons Wagner, LLP is the best choice, and then contact us at (949) 439-5857 to request your free consultation.
Choose a Drug Crime Attorney in San Clemente CA Who Can Handle All Levels of Drug Crimes
There are many different federal classifications of drug crimes, which are broken up into schedules. The closer the schedule is to one, the higher it is – and the more serious the potential penalty is. Here are the federal classifications of drug crimes:
- The government considers these drugs to have no “legitimate medical use,” to be highly addictive, and to be the most dangerous of all drugs. Examples include heroin, LSD, and mescaline. At a federal level, marijuana remains a Schedule I drug as well.
- Drugs that the government considers might have a legitimate medical use but are highly abused and very addictive, such as cocaine, opium, amphetamines, methadone, and methamphetamines.
- Drugs with a moderate risk of abuse/addiction, but that the government considers less dangerous, are Schedule III. Examples include ketamine, anabolic steroids, testosterone, and specific depressants.
- Drugs with medical use and only mildly addictive, such as clonazepam, tranquilizers, and sedatives, are Schedule IV drugs.
- Not highly addictive or likely to be abused, Schedule V includes Tylenol with codeine and other similar prescription drugs.
Of course, state laws are quite different. This is why you need an experienced drug crime attorney in San Clemente CA on your side.
Choose a Drug Crime Attorney in San Clemente CA who is Experienced with All Types of Drug Crimes
Just as there are many schedules of drug crimes, there are also many types of charges. When you choose Simmons Wagner, LLP, you are choosing an attorney who can help with them all, including:
- Drug possession
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- DUI of drugs
- Sale/transportation of drugs
- Drug manufacturing
- Prescription fraud
Are you facing a drug crime charge for something you do not see listed? Contact us right away, we can likely help.
Call a Drug Crime Attorney in San Clemente CA Today
Now is the right time to contact a drug crime attorney in San Clemente CA to find out what your options are. When you Contact Simmons Wagner, LLP at (949) 439-5857 for a free legal consultation, we can go over the facts, discuss the evidence, and give you our legal opinion on your best options. Call now and we can get started right away.