Theft Crime Attorney in Los Angeles CA
It is Time to Contact a Theft Crime Attorney in Los Angeles CA
The fact is simple: if you are starting to think that you might need to contact a theft crime attorney in Los Angeles CA, then it is time to contact a theft crime attorney. If you have been arrested and arraigned, then you know it is time to contact us. However, even if you have just been accused of a crime, it is time to contact us. You can reach Simmons Wagner, LLP at (949) 439-5857 for a free legal consultation.
Are You Facing Charges for Any of These Theft Crimes?
Though there are literally dozens of charges a person could face when searching for a theft crime attorney in Newport Beach CA, some of the most common include:
- Petty Theft
- Identity Theft
- Bad Checks
- Fake IDs
- Auto Burglary
- Altering a VIN Number
- Breaking & Entering
- Possession of Burglary Tools
- Grand Theft
Even if you are only facing a single charge, you should work with an attorney who can help with them all. Why? Because the prosecution could increase the scope of their investigation or case all the way up to the final verdict.
Four Potential Defense Options Against Charges of a Theft Crime
Your theft crime attorney in Los Angeles CA will create a legal defense for you that is based on the specifics of your case. However, there are some defense options that are more common than others. Examples include:
- Showing that you had no intent to commit the crime. The prosecution is required to prove that you intended to commit the crime, so if we can show that you did not have intent, then you should be found not guilty.
- Proving that you did not actually go through with or complete the theft.
- Outlining the ways in which you had a legal claim to the property, or that you genuinely believed you did.
- Proving that the property you allegedly stole was actually your property all along.
These are only a few examples – your attorney will find the right defense based on the specifics of your case.
When is the Best Time to Contact a Theft Crime Attorney in Los Angeles CA?
As soon as you begin to think you might need to talk to a theft crime attorney in Los Angeles CA. The fact of the matter is that we are here to help you find the best possible defense. The sooner we can get to work for you, the better our chances are of finding the best possible outcome. Call Simmons Wagner, LLP at (949) 439-5857 to request a free legal consultation.