Theft Crime Attorney in Irvine CA
The Importance of Talking to a Theft Crime Attorney in Irvine CA
If you have been charged with or accused of any type of theft crime, then you need to talk to a theft crime attorney in Irvine CA. It is that simple. Keep reading to learn why it is so important to hire an attorney in this situation, and then contact Simmons Wagner, LLP at (949) 439-5857 to request a free legal consultation so you know what your options are.
We Can Help with All Types of Theft Crimes
When you work with Simmons Wagner, LLP, you are working with attorneys who can help you regardless of the specific crime you are facing. We have extensive experience with all types of theft crimes and are ready to fight for your rights. Some of the types of cases we can help with include charges of:
- Petty Theft
- Identity Theft
- Bad Checks
- Fake IDs
- Auto Burglary
- Altering a VIN Number
- Grand Theft
- Breaking & Entering
- Possession of Burglary Tools
If you are facing a charge you do not see listed, do not be afraid to contact a theft crime attorney in Irvine CA at (949) 439-5857 to find out how we can help.
Four Potential Defense Options Against Charges of a Theft Crime
Your theft crime attorney in Irvine CA will create a legal defense for you that is based on the specifics of your case. However, there are some defense options that are more common than others. Examples include:
- Showing that you had no intent to commit the crime. The prosecution is required to prove that you intended to commit the crime, so if we can show that you did not have intent, then you should be found not guilty.
- Proving that you did not actually go through with or complete the theft.
- Outlining the ways in which you had a legal claim to the property, or that you genuinely believed you did.
- Proving that the property you allegedly stole was actually your property all along.
These are only a few examples – your attorney will find the right defense based on the specifics of your case.
Call Now to Request a Consultation with a Theft Crime Attorney in Irvine CA
We know that many people want to wait as long as possible before calling a theft crime attorney in Irvine CA. We encourage you not to follow that advice. Why? Because the sooner we get to work for you, the more evidence we will have at our disposal. If you contact us before charges have even been filed, we might be able to prevent their filing at all. Call Simmons Wagner, LLP at (949) 439-5857 for a free case evaluation.